Friday, September 10, 2004

The Samsung i700 | My Pet Rock

I had to, I just literally had to get rid of this "Rock in My Pocket." This phone was rediculas nonsence, so I put it in a box and I sold it. I thought it would be the best thing in the world, GPS, Email, Avantgo, it syncs to your PC, and if you had a Mac you could get software that would allow you to sync to itunes, iphoto, ical and addresses. The software was horrible and I am still trying to get a refund from the company.
I know, I know you say it's a Pocket PC what could possibly go wrong with it. Well if it's made by Microsoft Everything goes wrong. Now hold on, I dont hate Microsoft (ok maybe I do) But it Crashes all the time, and you know I am right. My phone crashed so many times that I eventualy began to just leave it at home. The phone is big as a boat as well. Were do you put this thing? certainly not in your pocket because everytime you sit in the car you have to pull it out in order to sit properly. so your carrying this Rock in your hand or continualy making your wife put it in her purse because thats the only thing big enough to carry the "rock."
One Big problem I had was verizons plan for the use of the internet.
over 50 bucks a month for unlimited internet browsing. My lord how outrageous. Second big Problem was no MMS. WHAT! no MMS you say. Thats right folks you pay more than $600 dollars for a phone and you cant even send a picture to another friends phone. Everybody thinks that Microsoft 2003 will be available for it soon. I personaly dont. Everyone that was asked does not have a for sure date of this alleged upgrade. It's funny because every other Pocket PC out has M03
I guess I could say some good things about the phone. But who cares. this is my blog and I think the Phone Stinks. Dont waste your money.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...woah. The phone has had WM2003 for a while. You can send pictures using smtp along with any other file attachment. Dta plans are pricey, although not $50. That is Verizon's fault, not the phone's fault. You can also use voice minutes for data. You should have known the size before you bought it. Don't know what software sucks that you are trying to get a refund for...

Sounds like you had no idea what you buying so of course you were disappointed. And to relieve the pressure, you spouted off with a string of inaccurate statements.

No phone is perfect and the i700 has its faults, but at least try to be accurate about them. Good luck with your next smartphone.

September 10, 2004 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger strangeblue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 10, 2004 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger strangeblue said...

If you do own an i700. The best possible place for knowledge and resource is pdaphonehome.com they were the best in everything when it came to using my "rock"

September 10, 2004 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home