Friday, September 24, 2004

Album Realease: slow down and ponder.


art front ill copy
Originally uploaded by strangeblue.
Monday the 27th the album will be out so pick your copy up at your nearest CD Outlet...but it would probably be the easiest to order it straight from me... actualy I dont even think you nearest CD Outlet will even be carrying it... Well Ok there not carrying it at all. so just order it from me...send an email with your order strangeblue@gmail.com and I will email you back with directions... Ok so lets add it up.

A night with your girl at the movies... 16 dollars, a ski trip in Park City Utah... 362 dollars, an album from bleuhaze and mozingo... PRICELESS.(ok 10 dollars)

if you have pay pal it will definatley be the easiest way. but I will take money orders as well. Thanks for all the support. It would'nt have been possible without you. if you would like to listen to a song from the album it will soon be hosted by nathansmart.com

2 Comments:

Blogger strangeblue said...

yeah, thats no problem man, just email me and i can get you out a copy. I am always looking for some new rap. just e-mail. me with your address i'll get it out as soon as possible

September 26, 2004 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a link whore

October 6, 2004 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home