Thursday, October 14, 2004

Become A Millionaire | Pay Attention

My mother at one point was a buyer for a major grocery company. The best part is that she bought for the snack foods section. So company's wanting there snacks on the shelf would go through my mom. Through that process they would bring her tons of samples. In return she would bring those samples home. It was definitely the nicest. At one point she brought home a couple bags of M&M's. Me and a friend had the "munchies" just about everyday of the week. So you know M&M's sounds good.... Right. RIGHT! So were chatting and eating them when I came across this discolored M&M it was sort of a grayish color. I checked it out for a moment, found it odd, popped it in my mouth, and carried on. Were still chatting; When I notice on the bag "WIN A MILLION DOLLARS" all you had to do is get the right bag with the gray M&M and a game piece in it and you when.... WHAT... Do what. You wouldn't believe the hysteria I was in. Maybe you would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home