Sunday, November 21, 2004

@ The Speed of Light

Life moves fast, I mean in a blink you can miss so much. I just tend to think back to when I was this kid with no worries, no cares, just there somehow. I remember playing basketball with , friends everyday, or playing video games all night, sleep overs, crushes on your best friends sisters. Man they were hot. Walking home from school and stopping at the 7-11 to pick up a huge 64 ounce Mountain Dew, or when every arcade game was a quarter, and if you where good you could play hours on that 1 quarter, or setting you quarter on the dash of the arcade to challenge next on Street Fighter. Those where the days.

Look at me now, Graduating College, Married, a 9 month old baby girl! Moving across country. WOW where did all that come from. It's crazy and such a unique change in my life. I not saying that these aren't "The Day's" by any means. I'm just pointing out the drastic change my life has taken, I'm quite sure my wife could tell you the same. But for all these changes that my life has made I wouldnt change a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home